Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Love Supreme

Love is everything, it is only in the way, and how we define love that sets it's limitations.

As I perceive it, Love is the key to all of creation. That here in our universe, all living things and man, are not self-existing entities, but the artifacts of God, the Supreme Creator. We are all created by Him and to Him we will all return. Love, not knowledge (intellectual), is the bond between God and man. From God's love proceeds only what is good, and even when He allows us to experience the harsh disciplines of life, This kind of tough love is also inherently good. God's omnipotence is not merely infinite in time, but also in intensity. Most religions today all seek a higher good, when their pride and arrogance is not standing in the way. Religion is little more than child's game, that our Creator is more than willing to play along with us. Your heart, Your heart, Your heart, and the love you choose to feed or starve it with, is all that matters to the Master of the Matrix. I don't think the word (creation) really hit home with most people. Like how did something come from nothing?
We can't be all religions at the same time but it is important that we respect the faiths of others, like this traumatised son of the Great Spirit. Indian Boarding School Life has been a tragedy for so many, and yet we are all students, from cradle to grave in the divine school of higher learning.

"But whosoever shall offend one of these little ones who believe in me, it were profitable for him that a great millstone had been hanged upon his neck and he be sunk in the depths of the sea."
Who are we to judge the faith of another, or crush a child's spirit in the name of God? I am not religious, but I wish more people would take those words to heart.









All truly wise thoughts have been thoughts already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

In malagasy, the Creator's name is
"ANDRIAMANITRA" that means "The Lord who smells good " because all He creates is GOOD and the goodness (in fact and spiritualy) is in God !
When you are with God: all yours is smelling good : your feelings,your acts...All about you is in God so, all smell good !
But who is not with God, all his acts are smelling bad (crimes...)
Bye !

Anonymous said...

That was a very touching post. I am a strong believer in God, its nice to someone who also believes.

Walt said...

Ca sent bon pour moi, Olga, I like Andriamanitra. Partout dans le monde, le Créateur a beaucoup de noms merveilleux. J'aime cette chanson, Andriamanitra fitiavana

Bless you Brooke, I feel for your loss. This old outlaw has lost both his father and mother, but they are safe in the loving hands of Andriamanitra, and we all will be united again. No doubt I will see your dad before you do, so you had better be nice to me. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Bonne surprise : Vous connaissez cette belle cantique "ANDRIAMANITRA FITIAVANA" (DIEU est Amour) !

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post Walter. It is filled with truth, compassion and insight. I also watched the video. My sweetheart is also Native American, almost full blooded Mohawk so I have had an amazing education, watched many similar documentaries. All over the world people crush each others beliefs and fight to protect their religion as if it were the ONLY, the ONE, the TRUEST religion, but I do not believe in any one religion. I have no religion except LOVE. I think this is a timely and important post. You writing is passionate and eloquent. Thank you. Hugs, Robin

Joseph M. Fasciana said...

Hello Keeper,

I loved this post. It is so relevant in respect to this world of madness. I am not faithful to any particular religion, but I do retain a degree of inner faith.

Regards,

Joseph

fihanna said...

& I love You!!
XXKISSSXXX & ((((HUGS))))
da Italia ;)

Kelt Queen said...

Good post Walter D. :)
We are "all one" in the eyes of our Creator. We seek truth and spirituality, and only after we pass on from this physical plane will we all truly find all truth! Since I have been through a death experience, I am blessed to know that GOD exists (and not just a myth). Love is all there is! Always "walk in the light" and blessings will trail you constantly!

Walt said...

I know all this must sound strange, coming from an old warhorse. One who's greatest passion was all things military. However in time I came to see that there is indeed much more to the mystery of life, than having sex with your well oiled cannon.