Saturday, January 24, 2009

Something I just said, and I stand by it!

The evil that men do, seems inherent that they first turn to religion to justify their heinous deeds. By the norms of his many followers, Hitler was considered to be a very devout old fashioned Christian, a true defender of the faith. The simple lesson of Abraham has been lost upon all the generations! That one can walk and talk, sharing a covenant directly with the Creator. In a way that requires no heavy bondage of religion, or it's dogma, written by blind and worldly philosophers to hinder your path. No two walks are the same; we each have to establish our own personal relationship, an open heart is all you need.


"Ideas..." wrote John Maynard Keynes, "when they are right and when they are wrong, are more powerful than is commonly understood.... Practical men, who believe themselves... exempt from any intellectual influences, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist....The power of vested interests is vastly exaggerated compared with the gradual encroachment of ideas."





All truly wise thoughts have been thoughts already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

3 comments:

fihanna said...

I believe in the one defunct, nietzsche, and I'm surviving..
XXXKISSXXX & (((HUGS))))

Walt said...

A volte sembra che questo mondo è sempre più freddo di minuto in minuto, e ancora, se siamo disposti ad andare cercare; troveremo coloro che possiedono il dono più grande di tutti! Caritas (agape, αγαπη) è l'amore incondizionato. Un amore verso il prossimo, che non dipende da alcun amabili qualità che l'oggetto d'amore possiede. Agape è l'amore che porta avanti a cura di circostanza. Questo è il più grande del ama!
Sono benedetto di ritrovarmi circondato da l'amore di tanti buoni cuori.
```````````````````````````
At times, it seems that this world is growing colder by the minute, and yet if we are willing to go seek; we will find those who possess the greatest gift of all! Caritas (agapē, αγαπη) it is unconditional love. A love directed towards one's neighbor which is not dependent on any lovable qualities that the object of love possesses. Agape is the love that brings forth caring regardless of circumstance. This is the greatest of loves!
I am blessed to find myself surrounded by the love of so many good hearts.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear Walter,

I follow no religion but believe deeply, strongly, in the power of Love. For me to live with Love there is no need for religion. I find great peace in simply loving and loving simply. I guess I am at peace with myself. I found this a very powerful piece; it brought tears to my eyes. I very much appreciate your down to earth insight and find it very grounding. Thank you my friend.

Hugs and love,
Robin.

PS You must have lived quite a life. :) People who have really lived often are very wise.