Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Experience Women; And FeeL The Power

I am blessed, I mean extraordinarily blessed, to have so many beautiful friends, and the best part, each and every one, is a brilliant and charming lady of the first order. "Each and every one a virgin! You don't believe me? Well, don't take my word for it. Go ahead- ask Helga!".....On second thought you better not. You see, one night I got a little tipsy, and I believe dear Helga may have taken advantage of me. Oooh Helllgaa! Like a little lamb to the slaughter, she led this inebriated fool off to her apartment for a cup of coffee or was it tea? It was an experience I could never tell mother about.

Outside it is winter. But here is a little mood music just for you girls, it will help heat things up a bit, and you may even dance off all that turkey and pie.

It's raining men

NEUTRON DANCE

You Shook Me All Night Long

I Feel Like A Woman!

Happy Campers

My friends all have excellent taste, and they know just what they want, ha ha,too bad it is not me.

No comments: