Monday, October 13, 2008

The Great Adventure

Our dull lives suddenly got a lot more interesting. Welcome to high drama 101. As we prepare for life in the post crash world.
The following Chinese saying "时势造英雄"(pin-yin:shi shi zao ying xiong), which means heroes(leaders) are made over turbulent times. Let us pray all pray we get some good leaders out of this, and that the hard times, that are sure to come will not harm us, but will only serve to make each of us stronger, and more self reliant.
It is fortunate that most of you who read this blog, are acquaintances, friends, or at least know of each other. We are all in this together for our mutual defence. And I am more than willing to be of service to you whenever I am needed. Caren has been very loyal to me, whatever I ask of her she has done it without question, but you folks, (all five of you), will in the future need to be helping each other. I will not be sending Caren around to wipe your asses for you. If you want to be in my crew, you must all become like brothers and sisters, for better or worse. You are my people, and I'm not willing to let a single one of you perish in the turbulent times that may yet come.
My phone number is 859-595-2411 My crew can call me at anytime,
I live to serve.

There have been times, when Sarah has shielded me from looking too outrageous, but not even she can help me now.
Either I am, or I am not.


This economic disaster will likely develop like the big recession of the early ’90s. Wave after wave of lay offs will put millions of Americans out of work. Because of reforms instituted after the First Great Depression, individual bank accounts are insured to $100,000 each. There shouldn’t be a “run on banks.” Considering that most Americans don’t have any money in their bank accounts, they don’t have anything to withdraw. If someone wants to be extra-paranoid and keep their money in a mattress or gold bricks in a safe, then fine. It’s always a good idea to have canned food and guns -just in case things deteriorate to a New Orleans style disaster.

The best course of action to survive this economic collapse is to own some inexpensive real estate and don’t buy that new car. Don’t blow four grand on a plasma TV. Don’t buy the latest notebook computer, cell phone or other needless gadget. Live as frugally as possible. And if we all watch each other's back; we will all survive this disaster. The more prepared we are, the less we will have to suffer because of those two-party crooks.

No comments: