Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
~ Jack London ~

Yes indeed! We will live, and we will dance to our victory over the ominous dark clouds of adversity. You poor beggars may just end up at my big rambling home, but oh, what a happy house it would be.
To be honest, I have no reason to be here except for Caren, and even she never wanted to know me, yet over the years, we have evolved into a strange undefinable kind of friendship, that seems to be unquenchable. Now I have gotten attached to all you people as well, but you got to come out of your little private Hells, and talk to me. I've come to love Dave, Sarah, mysterious Joel, and almost everyone, even bitchin Wes, I hold in high regard. The shit has done hit the fan! Don't wait for the blow back!
For the sake of your loved ones we need to start planing alternatives including emergency evacuations.
Caren my friend, I wish you had a much better paladin, but I seem to be the only one with military experience, and that sucks. I wish I had another with more advanced survival training to work with me.

It will be ok folks, quit shaking in your boots. We got a little time to work with, and a little music too.
James Bond Live and Let Die

Rilo Kiley - Silver Lining video

Linkin Park - What I've Done

No comments: