Thursday, June 26, 2008

Why?

Why keep a blog? I've been asking myself that question a lot here lately. What good is it?
There are so many other much more superior blogs, that I feel like this is just a waste of peoples time.

Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that.
If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him... is he still wrong?

I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.

George Carlin

News paper is in my blood, I worked my way up from a delivery boy, to working in the press room. My dream was to become editor of the weekly world news, yes I'm ever bit as discusting as Chuck Barris. I guess this is about as close as I'll ever get to being an editor.

No comments: