Friday, May 16, 2008

Not what I was looking for

A LITTLE WARNING!
IT'S BEEN A LONGTIME SINCE I POSTED A SONG THAT MADE ME CRY LIKE A BABY. UNLESS YOU HAVE A STRONG HEART; I WOULD ADVISE YOU PLEASE DO NOT TO PLAY THE NEXT SONG. IT WILL SPOIL YOUR DAY.
As a young soldier I was at the top of my class, and learned how to kill most proficiently. Oh my, how things have changed. All I was looking for was a song from my youth, not a bloody reminder that war is really Hell. I wish I could make it all go away, and pretend I never saw it, but because of my love for all life. I feel so very obligated to make a stand. My fear is that only a revolution can save and restore this country.

Not my WAR!

Iraq conspiracy

The Iraq War: Legal or Illegal?

Get Together by The Youngbloods.

John Lennon - IMAGINE Acoustic Live Video

The Beatles - Revolution

The American Indian Genocide Museum

Blacl Elk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The problem runs deep in America, doesn’t it. This type of stuff, it reminds me how the problem of colonialism is embedded in the souls of every American and really, the left-right-liberal or whatever, are all supporting the same dirty system no matter the party. America is really fucked up in the head!