Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tell Everyone About Yourself

Time started:: I should never have started this.

Basic About you:

Name:: Walter David Smith (SHARKY)

Gender:: male

Height:: 6′0

Weight:: 167

Eye color:: green

Hair Color:: majestic

Age:: 55

Birthday:: July 26

Military service:: U.S. Army 1971-1974

Lefty/righty/ambidextrous:: right

Piercings::no

Tattoos:: no

Zodiac Sign:: Leo

Ring Size:: honestly, I don’t remember

More about you:

Social organizations:: Disabled American Veterans. Life member

Are you named after anyone?: Yes, my grandfather and King David.

Do you live in the moment?: I try to–sometimes it is hard to forget the past and let go of worry for the future–but I am learning.

Do you consider yourself tolerant to others?: Yes but I don’t always succeed, especially when I am very stressed out, or over-exhausted and my patience is gone

Do you have any secrets?: Honestly, we all do to some extent. I usually am upfront about my life, but I am learning to keep some things back and not be so blissfully naive as I usually am.

Do you hate yourself?: No

Do you like your handwriting?: Actually, it depends on what I use to write with.

Do you have any bad habits?: “procrastination, talking too much.

If you were another person, would you be friends with you?: I like to think so.

Any regrets?: Too many regrets–not close enough to friends, and family, having too much, or too little faith in others.

Do you think life has been good so far?: What hasn't been good in my life was used to make me the stronger person that I am today, so even the bad stuff must have had a purpose. Following that, I know my life has been good so far, because the person I am today is the product!

Are you confident?: yes, I will win the race.

How long does it take you to shower?: It depends on how much time I have to get ready, and if the hot water runs out before I do.

What color is your room?: Violet.


Do you…?

Smoke?: Only the best.

Do drugs?: I am a medicine man, and like my mother; always mixing up and experimenting with something new. I collect, and grow herbs, Ginkgo trees, all the things that God gave us, to make amd keep us well. Indeed, nature's drugstore is all around us, if you are sick come and see me.

Drink?: yes, a little is good medicine.

Go to church?: I am not a pagan.

Sleep with stuffed animals?: I suppose I should say “no” because of my age, but yes, I do sleep with a big stuffed Teddy.

Take walks in the rain?: I take walks in the rain on a fairly regular basis just to get to and from work, yes! I like to jump in the puddles, and sing as I am doing it.

Talk to people even if you hate them?: I never want to hate anyone ever again.

Drive?: Like Thunder Road.

Believe in premarital sex?: It happens–considering the divorce rate, I don’t hold the new marital standards too highly–as long as people care about each other, I try not to judge.

Want to get married?: They say I may live a happier life if I do.

Want to have children?: I like kids! Making them would be a lot of fun.

Sing in the shower?: That is where I find my best voice.

Got to quit, this is silly and taking too long. Who thinks up these questions?

2 comments:

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Fun to know you! Very interesting!

Walt said...

Cool, it would be fun to know you too. Nice of you to stop by, and say hello. Not many take the time.