Sunday, December 10, 2006

Seasons Greetings

Be it Yule, Hanukkah, Christmas or a thousand other special observances, I no longer have a religion to call my own. So I celebrate life and God's love, freely with everyone! I found something a bit unusual today, Work of the Chariot. Does anybody know anything about it?
It would appear from what I have read, that the Western World has it all wrong, there was not one Messiah, but many. "Messiahs come as World Teachers when righteousness fades, and the message of theabsolute unity of existence and the primacy of unconditional love, discrimination and renunciation as a means to intimately know God becomes obscurated by the conditioned impressions of conventional religions. Such extraordinary beings remind us in a lively way of our innate divinity and of the spiritual awakening that is our birthright."

No comments: